The former member of the Luxembourg royal family Tessy Antony de Nassau has attended the International Day of Peace 2019 event on Saturday. The Ordre Lafayette awarded her with knighthood for her international work and military service. Read via RTL Today.
- Former Princess Tessy receives award from exiled Rwandan King
- Tessy de Nassau nominated for Emirates Woman of the Year 2019
- Tessy Antony de Nassau receives Knighthood from Ordre Lafayette
- Ordre Lafayette awards Tessy Antony de Nassau with knighthood for international work and military service
- Tessy de Nassau named Leader of the Year – paid tribute to late Grand Duke Jean