The former member of the Luxembourg royal family Tessy Antony de Nassau has attended the International Day of Peace 2019 event on Saturday. The Ordre Lafayette awarded her with knighthood for her international work and military service. Read via RTL Today.
- Tessy Antony de Nassau receives Freedom of the City of London award
- Former princess presents her first collection at Luxembourg Fashion Week
- Tessy Antony de Nassau appointed to Transatlantic Youth Network
- Unleashed, The Game Changers with Paola Diana
- Tessy Antony De Nassau’s TedX Luxembourg City Talk: “The 3 Pillars of Magic”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 8 other subscribers