The former member of the Luxembourg royal family Tessy Antony de Nassau has attended the International Day of Peace 2019 event on Saturday. The Ordre Lafayette awarded her with knighthood for her international work and military service. Read via RTL Today.
- Unleashed, The Game Changers with Paola Diana
- Tessy Antony De Nassau’s TedX Luxembourg City Talk: “The 3 Pillars of Magic”
- 30 The Anniversary of the UN Convention on the Right of a Child speech
- Former Princess Tessy receives award from exiled Rwandan King
- Tessy de Nassau nominated for Emirates Woman of the Year 2019