This Year we celebrate 30 years of the UN Convention of the Right of a Child. We have come a long way. However, there is still much to be done, especially in conflict zones. Conflict and newly emerging issues such as online trolling and cyber bullying have become a real issue and have created and epidemic of suicides among our youngsters. It is time to put the fluffy retorics into real action.
- Tessy Antony de Nassau receives Freedom of the City of London award
- Former princess presents her first collection at Luxembourg Fashion Week
- Tessy Antony de Nassau appointed to Transatlantic Youth Network
- Unleashed, The Game Changers with Paola Diana
- Tessy Antony De Nassau’s TedX Luxembourg City Talk: “The 3 Pillars of Magic”