Three magical pillars make life unique and exciting. This talk challenges every person to reinvent and rediscover themselves in order to become their very best, one day at a time! Tessy’s unique perspective comes through the lens of a young woman, activist and former princess with a hint of military adventure. Tessy is a Social Entrepreneur, Activist, and Mother who was part of the Luxembourg Royal Family for 13 years . She is the Founder of the consultancy ‘ Finding Butterflies Consultancy Ltd’ and Co Founder of the NGO Professors Without Borders. Moreover, Tessy is an ambassador for UNAIDS and spent five years in the Luxembourg military, during which she was deployed to Kosovo as a peacekeeper and only woman of her draft. She was named “Leader of the Year 2019” by the Leadership Academy in Luxembourg and received an Honorary Doctorate for her work in education. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
- Unleashed, The Game Changers with Paola Diana
- Tessy Antony De Nassau’s TedX Luxembourg City Talk: “The 3 Pillars of Magic”
- 30 The Anniversary of the UN Convention on the Right of a Child speech
- Former Princess Tessy receives award from exiled Rwandan King
- Tessy de Nassau nominated for Emirates Woman of the Year 2019